file debrief du 07-03-2018

Plus d'informations
08 Mar 2018 08:27 #3241 par Alfa
Alfa a créé le sujet : debrief du 07-03-2018
Post here your comment
my first reactions:

Good flight for Khun and me, more difficult for Jorjio, Lipy and Bdx :D

For Bdx :
Speak English is very difficult for me :P . Please speak a little slower and simpler :D . and use more brevety code
Do you use a Track-IR or the keyboard/hotas to move view ?????

I post my complète debrief later

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
09 Mar 2018 09:53 #3248 par Khun
Khun a répondu au sujet : debrief du 07-03-2018
He uses the trim controls on the stick to move the view.

Here are my comments:

I had difficulties with the startup procedure because I couldn't see very well the switches and labels with the Oculus :P I sometimes pressed the wrong switch.
The radios I also don't know how they work 100%. And one thing that happened to me is that when I rearmed I made a mistake and asked for the wrong bomb. I then tried to change it after pressing load all on the DTS load page. What happened is that on the DSMS page, that bomb was highlighted in red and I did not know how to fix it. I tried to tell the system the bomb that was loaded on that rack through the inventory page but without any luck, so at the end I could not use that bomb :( had to jettison it in order to save fuel for RTB.
And that's the other problem, the Fuel. When I rearmed the interface tells you how much weight you have on the plane, and with all those weapons I was overweight so I had to reduce the amount of fuel I was carrying to 4000 pounds I think it was. jaja, I barely made it (~250 pounds left).

For the rest of the mission, I had no difficulties, only that I missed a Shilka with one of my mavericks, I don't know why, because I had a lock.

I have to look at the brevety code though, I did not have time to read the PDF and didn't know much the nomenclature.

Plus d'informations
09 Mar 2018 11:31 #3249 par Alfa
Alfa a répondu au sujet : debrief du 07-03-2018
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: For Bdx isn't easy, mostly flight in formation. Please post your debrief your impression are important

Khun good job. Formation is very better and the Attack on the base is ok

The track bug :evil: not see again the flight

I had difficulties with the startup procedure because I couldn't see very well the switches and labels with the Oculus I sometimes pressed the wrong switch.

Yes same. I memorised the complete procedure

I then tried to change it after pressing load all on the DTS load page

I'm not sure exactely procedure .... clic on DSMS and maintain 3s and just load DSMS

My procedure to start and ream for not problem :cheer:

Battery on
test light and fuel
oxygen and test
start APU and apu gen On (is important to start apu before radios)

on the panel Intercom
Button rotatif on INT
Press button hot mic (2 clicks)
rearmed and wait termined
press button hot mic
Button rotatif on VHF (2 clicks) (is not lisible for me, I repet a sequence memorised)

Setting Radio 1
call tower for start engines and continue ....

My debrief

I have not problem just GBU12 and MK84 don't work correctely. I programing the DSMS page (on departure base) but not use my command (Yes I have click on SAVE :P ). I have to look at this point.

My two mavericks are good kill but the first kill the target of Khun :blush: Weird, i don't see other target in the left at the first Attack. After see all target not problem

This flight is a training for see problem. The next training we work the synchronization of Attack

Plus d'informations
13 Mar 2018 23:06 #3266 par bdx
bdx a répondu au sujet : debrief du 07-03-2018
I use the hotas to change the view.
probably i will buy trackir
i lost the canopy because it was not properly locked.
i did not know how to load weapons.

Plus d'informations
14 Mar 2018 07:59 #3267 par Alfa
Alfa a répondu au sujet : debrief du 07-03-2018
It's important for me to have your impressions.
we will work the Fundamentals The formation flight is the priority.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.228 secondes

Connexion

Messagerie Privée

Vous n´êtes pas identifié(e).